Create a dish that inspires your family to see just how far they’ll go. It’s the perfect snack to pair with your Moana movie night this weekend.
Keep reading to find out how to make your sundae!
Once you create your scene, be sure to share your Moana Movie Night #DisneyWeekend on Instagram by tagging @DisneyFamily! Disney’s Moana is now available on Blu-ray & Digital HD. Get it now.
Prep Time: 30 mins
Total Time: 30 mins
What You’ll Need
- Wooden dowels
- Popsicle sticks
- Brown paper bag or brown construction paper
- Hot glue
- Assorted fruits, chopped
- Coconut flakes
How To Make It
- First you’ll need to build the raft out of popsicle sticks and wooden dowels. Hot glue pieces together, leaving an open space on the raft for your sundae.
- Add one taller wooden dowel into the center of the raft. Cut out a triangular shape from brown paper bag or construction paper. Attach as the sail.
- Let raft dry completely before using to serve food.
- Slice a banana in half lengthwise. Place each banana half onto the raft.
- Add scoops of sherbet.
- Top with assorted fruits like mango and kiwi.
- Add coconut flakes on top. Enjoy!