It’s time for something sweet. Share the classic adventure of The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh with your family by baking an adorable Winnie the Pooh cupcake.
For even more fun, create a Piglet cupcake too!
Prep Time: 45 mins
Cook Time: 15 mins
Total Time: 60 mins
What You’ll Need
- Your favorite cupcake recipe
- White frosting with 5-7 drops of yellow food coloring
- Yellow fondant
- Black gel icing
How To Make It
- Prepare your favorite cupcake recipe according to baking instructions.
- While the cupcakes are baking in the oven, roll out yellow fondant onto a cutting board and place in refrigerator to set.
- Prepare yellow frosting.
- Once cupcakes are done baking, remove from oven and let cool.
- Remove yellow fondant from refrigerator and cut out Pooh’s ears.
- Frost cupcakes with yellow frosting.
- Use black gel icing to draw Pooh’s facial features.
- Place Pooh’s ears to finish the look!
Posted 2 weeks Ago