Feeling rumbly in your tumbly? It’s time for something sweet and healthy with Winnie The Pooh’s Honey Roasted Carrots.
Winnie The Pooh’s Honey Roasted Carrots
- 5 small carrots
- 1 1/4 Tbsp. shallots, finely sliced
- 1 Tsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1/8 Tsp. sea salt flakes
- Pinch freshly ground black pepper
- 2 Tbsp. unsweetened apple juice
- 1/2 Tsp. honey
- 1/4 Tsp. fresh thyme leaves
Cut each carrot in half.
Sprinkle shallots over all carrots.
Drizzle extra virgin olive oil over carrots and shallots.
Sprinkle the sea salt flakes and freshly ground black pepper
Take the carrots and other ingredients and mix them by hand.
In a little dish, mix unsweetened apple juice, honey, and fresh thyme leaves.
Pour the mix onto the carrots. Blend with hands.
Roast for 20-25 minutes at 400 degrees fahrenheit.