Gather your picnic blanket and fanciest tea-set, find a sunny spot in the garden where the flowers grow, and celebrate a Golden Afternoon with whimsical treats and fruit tea.
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 12 mins
Total Time: 22 mins
What You’ll Need
- 1 can (13 oz) cinnamon rolls
- 1/2 cup raspberry jam
How To Make It
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- Unwind each cinnamon roll and cut each strip into 3 equal pieces.
- Spread a generous amount of raspberry jam onto each cinnamon roll strip. Carefully roll each strip into a tiny cinnamon roll.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 5 minutes before sliding mini rolls onto long skewers and place on a cooling rack. Spread frosting on warm rolls or serve on the side. Serve warm.
Posted 2 years Ago