No birthday celebration would be complete without cake. In fact, you could say it’s a bare necessity. Topped with candy bears that resemble the beloved Baloo from Jungle Book, these cupcakes have you covered.
Prep Time: 30 mins
Total Time: 30 mins
What You’ll Need
- Pre-made cupcakes
- Small white gumdrops
- Small black gumdrops
- Large black gumdrops
- Mini chocolate chips
- Wooden kitchen skewer or toothpick
How To Make It
- Frost the cupcakes.
- For each bear, slice off the bottom and top of a small white gumdrop. Reserve the midsection and discard the other pieces.
- Next, slice the top off of a Crows candy.
- Press it onto the top of the reserved piece of white gumdrop to create the bear’s muzzle and nose.
- Press the muzzle against the side of a large black gumdrop to create the head.
- Use a kitchen skewer or toothpick to poke eyeholes in the head.
- Then press a mini chocolate chip into each hole, using a dab of white icing to help hold it in place.
- Slice off and discard the very bottom of a Crows candy to create a sticky surface. Then slice the candy in half from the top down to create a pair of ears. Stick the ears to the head.
- For a neck, slice the top off another large black gumdrop.
- Then set the head on top of the cut surface.
- Place the assemble bear head atop a frosted cupcake, pressing it down slightly to stick it in place.
Posted 2 years Ago