Enjoy the magic of Saint Patrick’s Day with this ear-resistible treat.
Prep Time: 30 mins
Total Time: 30 mins
What You’ll Need
- Batch of cupcakes (baked in green cupcake liners, if available)
- White cupcake icing
- White sugar pearls or sprinkles (optional)
- Small green gumdrops (the type without sugar coating)
- Candy peas
How To Make It
- Frost the cupcakes with white icing. Decorate the perimeter of the icing with sugar pearls or sprinkles, if you like.
- Gently press a green gumdrop, tip down, into the center of each cupcake, so that the round bottom of the candy is flush with the icing.
- Carefully add a pair of candy pea “ears” to each cupcake, gently pressing them halfway into the frosting at the top of each gumdrop. Enjoy!
Posted 2 years Ago