Humans and aliens alike will enjoy this quick and simple dessert. The cake is super-moist, creamy and will have your family screaming for more. Serve it with delicious lemon curd for a coconut-citrus treat or top it with whipped frosting and shredded coconut.
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 30 mins
Total Time: 40 mins
What You’ll Need
- 1 (15.25 oz) box white cake mix
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 6 oz. whipped topping
- 3/4 cup sweetened, shredded coconut
How To Make It
- Preheat oven 350° F.
- In a large bowl, beat cake mix, coconut milk, oil and eggs until smooth. Approximately 2 minutes.
- Pour mixture in a greased 9-inch bundt pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Cool in pan for 30 minutes. Remove from pan and let it cool completely.
- Frost with whipped frosting and sprinkle with sweetened shredded coconut.