Stretch, a measuring tape, is one of Manny’s trusty tools. He’s a big help when Manny needs to get the job done right. Your little helpers will love making these Stretch-inspired frozen yogurt pops.
Prep Time: 15 mins
Total Time: 15 mins
What You’ll Need
- Wooden spoons, for handles
- Black ballpoint pen
- Single-serving yogurt, pink is best (look for healthy yogurt options made with real fruit and low sugar)
- Mini-marshmallows, for eyes
- Mini-chocolate chips
- Red fruit leather, cut into 1/4″ squares (choose all natural fruit leather, natural food stores have healthy, low-sugar options)
- Tin foil
How To Make It
- Use a black ballpoint pen to create the “tape measure,” being careful to write only on the part of the stick that will be exposed.
- For the yogurt pops, press two mini chocolate chips into two mini marshmallows, for eyes.
- Remove foil cover from yogurt and press a fruit leather square into the yogurt.
- Push two marshmallow eyes into yogurt below the fruit leather.
- Press the wooden spoon “tape measure” into the yogurt below the eyes — this is Stretch’s mouth.
- Cover the yogurt with tinfoil, and freeze overnight.
- When frozen, slide the frozen yogurt pops out of their containers and enjoy!
- If you are serving to a crowd, create wrappers using wax paper, as shown — it keeps the pops from getting too messy. They are an adorable birthday party snack!
Posted 6 years Ago