The force is strong with these adorable Yoda Sherbet Sundaes. Create your own Jedi masterpieces using green sherbet topped with green candy ears and marshmallow eyes.
Prep Time: 15 mins
Total Time: 15 mins
What You’ll Need
- Green sherbet
- Green taffy (we used “Summer Fruit Starburst”), 2 for each Yoda
- Mini marshmallows, 1 for each Yoda
- Food coloring pens, yellow and black
- Kitchen shears
- Ice cream scoop
- Cookie sheet
- Parchment paper
How To Make It
- Before starting, be sure that there is space in your freezer for a small cookie sheet.
- Place parchment paper on top of a cookie sheet and then scoop balls of green sherbet onto parchment paper. Place the cookie sheet in the freezer.
- While the sherbet is firming up, open two taffy candies and pull them to flatten. Use kitchen shears to cut a teardrop ear shape from each candy.
- Cut a tiny round nose, a thin line for a mouth, and two crescents (for eyelids) from the scraps of remaining green taffy.
- Cut a mini marshmallow in half and draw a yellow iris and black pupil on each marshmallow half using food coloring pens.
- Remove the sherbet from the freezer and place each sherbet ball in a sundae cup.
- Press the ears into the sides of the sherbet and decorate with the eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Serve immediately.
Posted 2 years Ago